Designed to reflect the modern elegance and individuality of the building, interiors at Centric have been created to offer contemporary living spaces fitted with stylish fixtures and fittings. Inside, the elegant interior meets all the criteria for a glossy-magazine lifestyle.
- Even in these sleek urban apartments, the kitchen is a design statement. At Centric, high gloss or timber veneer finishes have been selected for the superb fitted kitchens incorporating all the latest trends in European kitchen design. Complementing the units are sleek stainless steel appliances from top of the range brands Siemens or AEG. Not only do you have an oven, microwave, induction hob, instant hot water tap and stainless steel extractor built in, but invaluable fridge/freezer and dishwasher units are also hidden behind cabinet doors. Cool composite stone worktops are available in the colour of your choice (dependent on build stage) with matching upstands. The washer/dryer will be integrated within the kitchen or a utility cupboard.
- In bathrooms, immerse yourself in contemporary pure white and chrome and feel the stresses and strains of the world drain away. Luxuriate in your own personal spa, surrounded by the quality of the fixtures, complemented by stylish chrome taps and showers, the latter fitted behind clear glass screens. Mirrored wall units, heated towel rails and white glossy vanity unit reinforce the ‘hotel-bathroom’ feeling, while the wide range of ceramic tiles to choose from our superb range for both walls and floors allows you to stamp your own individuality on this most personal of spaces.Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms/ en-suites is provided as standard at Centric.
- Relish the inevitable sigh of contentment as your walnut veneered front door closes behind you and you’re inside your own personal haven… with Amtico flooring laid from your front door through to your living room and kitchen and luxurious carpet within every bedroom. Wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors reflect light in the bedroom whilst providing excellent storage. Modern materials enhance airy spaces within every living space. Rooms are presented as blank canvases, ready to accommodate your personal style, whether that be sumptuous over-stuffed sofas and antiques or Conran-esque contemporary chic. Whatever your taste, the backdrop is already in place, with walls pre-painted throughout in matt white and crisp coving in the main rooms. Glossy white skirtings and architraves accentuate the white doors, while sleek chrome handles are simply a joy to touch.
- Luxe lighting is definitely the order of the day, with halogens in the kitchen, living room and hall, and energy efficient down-lighters in the bathrooms, reflecting off the chrome fittings to add sparkle to the interiors. Energy efficient pendant fixtures in the bedrooms help to minimise your carbon footprint, ensuring you sleep easier at night. As the ultimate 21st century haven, Centric boasts urban essentials, with BT points and TV points in the living room and bedrooms and Sky available throughout (Sky+ is provided in the living room). Smoke alarms and heat detectors are provided as standard and the video entry system allows you to choose who shares your personal space.
- Fully programmable central heating ensures your welcome will always be a warm one. Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms / en-suites.
- From the moment you drive into the car park, you’ll feel at home, with your own personal parking space reserved specifically for you. The communal entrance hall feels like an extension of your living space, with contemporary décor that sets the scene for what lies ahead. Copper tones with a ceramic floor in the main entry area provide the perfect foil for the stylish route to the lift which creates a very ‘welcome’ home. The communal roof garden will provide an excellent haven for sun worshippers and a great spot for conversing with your Centric neighbours too.
Nicholas King Homes operates a policy of continuous improvement and therefore individual details may change.
Please check with the Sales Executive.